Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting (/Thread-Oscar-Date-of-Therapy-Highlighting)

Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - Jmosk - 10-05-2022

Is there a way to have the dates in the calendar highlighted when there is data associated with that date? There is no way to tell beforehand if you will find historic data on a particular date.

If not, how are recommendation for future OSCAR features conveyed to the development team?

RE: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - Crimson Nape - 10-05-2022

They are highlighted. Days with CPAP data are displayed in blue. If you have oximeter data included, the date is displayed in red.

RE: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - Jmosk - 10-05-2022

(10-05-2022, 09:35 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: They are highlighted.   Days with CPAP data are displayed in blue.  If you have oximeter data included, the date is displayed in red
My version of OSCAR is current. But the calendar is all in black regardless of that date having data or not. See the screenshot attached. This is the calendar under the Daily tab.

[attachment=45057]

RE: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - Jmosk - 10-05-2022

(10-05-2022, 11:02 AM)Jmosk Wrote: My version of OSCAR is current. But the calendar is all in black regardless of that date having data or not. See the screenshot attached. This is the calendar under the Daily tab.

I see the problem when I looked at a prior month where half the days are in fact in blue and the others in black. In October there are actually two days with data - Oct 2 and 4th. But the contrast between blue and black is nearly impossible to see. Unfortunately there is no preference settings in OSCAR to change the colors or use background highlighting so the dates of use are more obvious. 

So I still would like to contact the development group to suggest a preference option to set something like the calendar foreground and background calendar colors.

RE: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - Jeff8356 - 10-05-2022

It looks like the 2nd and 4th are highlighted blue.  Do you have data imported for the other days?

RE: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - Crimson Nape - 10-05-2022

(10-05-2022, 11:10 AM)Jmosk Wrote: So I still would like to contact the development group to suggest a preference option to set something like the calendar foreground and background calendar colors.

I can almost say with 100% certainty that the developers are reading your post. Second, they may be limited as to providing certain enhancements to the calendar. This is due to the development platform (Qt) that is used to develop OSCAR.

We'll see.

- Red

RE: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - GuyScharf - 10-05-2022

And, just fyi, the days are in BOLD if there are Notes on the day.

These colors are hard-coded. I'll add the suggestion that there be preference settings for these colors (and for all colors generally) to our idea list.

RE: Oscar Date of Therapy Highlighting - pholynyk - 10-05-2022

Could we change the colour to a 'light blue' to get a better contrast with the black?