Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11 (/Thread-OSCAR-cannot-read-data-from-my-AirSense-11)

OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11 - frabel - 01-02-2023

Hi there,

I use an AirSense 10 and an AirSense 11. While OSCAR imports the data from the Air Sense 10 SD Card without any problems, it doesn't work with the 11. The program recognizes that there is a Resmed data structure on the memory card of the 11, but the import does not work. Directly clicking on the date folder in the data structure for a single import does nothing either. The import window opens for a second, but then it closes and the data is not imported.

The program runs on an older MacBook Air with MacOS 12.6.1. But as I said: With the AirSense 10 Card, the import runs without any problems.

Very strange.

Has anyone of you had the same problem or have an idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Frank

RE: OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11 - Crimson Nape - 01-02-2023

Hi frabel!  -  Welcome

You didn't specify the version of OSCAR you are using.  The AS11 changed some of their file structures and the file suffix because of the change.  Version 1.4.0 will recognize the newer structure.  Also, you must use a different or formatted SD card when switching to a different model. The SD card is serialized to each machine.  

- Red

RE: OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11 - frabel - 01-02-2023

(01-02-2023, 09:57 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi frabel!  -  Welcome

You didn't specify the version of OSCAR you are using.  The AS11 changed some of their file structures and the file suffix because of the change.  Version 1.4.0 will recognize the newer structure.  Also, you must use a different or formatted SD card when switching to a different model.   The SD card is serialized to each machine.  

- Red

hello and thanks for Welcome, 
it looks like everything is correct for me: I'm using version 1.4.0 and each device also has its own SD card. nevertheless, it remains the same: With the SD card from the AirSense 10, the import runs perfectly, with the other SD card from the AirSense 11, the data is not imported (although it is on it!). i'm a little bit confused Huh
Greets
Frank

RE: OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11 - Crimson Nape - 01-02-2023

The only other thing that comes to mind is to try creating a new user profile for the AS11 and see what happens. Also, some AS11 users have reported that they had to cycle the power on the AS11 after a card change in order to get to read and write again.

- Red

RE: OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11 - frabel - 01-02-2023

(01-02-2023, 11:47 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The only other thing that comes to mind is to try creating a new user profile for the AS11 and see what happens.   Also, some AS11 users have reported that they had to cycle the power on the AS11 after a card change in order to get to read and write again.  

- Red

Hi Red,

I had already tried the second profile. Did not work. I'm going to try turning the Airsense 11 on and off again today. Let's see if Oscar can read the data tomorrow. Thank you so far. I'll report tomorrow if it worked.

Have a nice evening 

Frank