Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR (/Thread-CPAP-Overlays-not-showing-in-OSCAR)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR - jholland01 - 01-06-2023

OSCAR user for 3 months. The CPAP overlays are only showing on the flow rate chart, even though I have checked them to show on the other charts.  Also, the vertical cursor line is no longer showing. These were all working when I started using the software.  I've looked for settings that deal with these items, but haven't found any.  Any ideas?

...Joe

RE: CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR - jholland01 - 01-13-2023

Anyone able to advise/help?

RE: CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR - Jeff8356 - 01-13-2023

Joe,

Can you verify which version of OSCAR you are using?

Usually each graph is independent. If you right click on the graph name (ie: Flow Rate) the context menu should pop up and let you select "Cpap Overlays". You can check all the events you want to see in that particular graph. Is that not working for you?

Thanks for responding Jeff.

I'm using 1.4.0 which I believe is the latest.

I had already gone through all of the graphs and changed the settings as you described. The only graphs that show the overlays (no matter what I do) are the Flow Rate graph and the Time at Pressure graph.

The other item that isn't showing is the vertical cursor line that brings up the graph values at the time under the line.  I really miss that!

All of these were working originally.  At some point they disappeared.

I have thought about uninstalling and reinstalling OSCAR, but I'm unsure about how to preserve my data.

Thanks again.

...Joe

RE: CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR - Crimson Nape - 01-13-2023

Your data is in a separate directory and will not be removed. Did you download OSCAR from this website?

- Red

Red: I believe I got it from this website, but I really can't confirm that.

If it helps, the file I used to install was named: OSCAR-1.4.0-Win64.exe

...Joe

RE: CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR - Crimson Nape - 01-13-2023

Since you are uncertain of your OSCAR's origin, I would recommend that you use the link in the black ribbon at the top of every page here to download another copy of this file. Another possibility is you have a corrupted download of your current installation program.

- Red

OK, I'll download and reinstall. But, after looking for it three times, I don't see the link you referred to in the black ribbon at the bottom of the page. I'll look on the homepage for it.

...Joe

OK - sorry - it's at the top of the page like you said. Thanks

RE: CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR - pholynyk - 01-13-2023

I have perhaps a partial answer about the overlay flags. In the Appearances tab of Preferences, in the left column, there is a selection for Overlay Flags - Line or Dot. It seems that only affects the presentation of the Flow Rate graph. I've attached a clip showing the Event Flags, the Flow Rate, and the Mask Pressure so that you can see the difference.

[attachment=47026]

As for adding the Overlay flags to other graphs, I'm not sure how difficult that would be.