Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamwear frame sizing
Dreamwear frame sizing
How should the Dreamwear frame fit? Should it be a bit loose (can insert figures at top of head) or should it be snug (can't insert fingers easily)? The looser fit seems to work once lying down so perhaps that is ok? The fit probably alters the position of the frame front to back which might change the fit/seal. If too small, it might pull up on my nose and become an issue over time.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamwear frame sizing
I feel like being able to insert 2 fingers is a bit too loose. You could try tightening the back strap a little bit.

I use a medium frame and medium pillows for mine. I try to adjust the back velcro strap so its pretty tight and that makes the rest mask pretty snug. There's kind of a perfect pressure that you just have to find through using the mask. If it doesn't leak during the night and it doesn't cause discomfort/pain from wearing it, its good to go.

Which type of Dreamwear mask do you use?
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been trying the under the nose cushion, but am curious about the pillow too. The frame seems a bit loose to me so I guess I'll test smaller to compare comfort and leaks. The cushion is touchy as it can be leak free or leak from small movements in its position on the face.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mines also lose, if I tighten to much, it really pulls on the cushion and ends up hurting the area right under the nose. Having a real soft flat pillow has help absorb the frame and reduce movement. I find the cushion more comfortable than the pillows with less leaks. But that’s just an individual thing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 148 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 913 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Resmed AirFit F30 sizing - on border confinedmind 10 646 12-20-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  ResMed Sizing templates cps22 4 590 11-27-2023, 11:53 AM
Last Post: cps22
  Philips DreamWear FFM mask size question cps22 0 359 11-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Last Post: cps22
  Dreamwear/F30i Rebdr 1 542 11-03-2023, 07:27 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] Phillips Dreamwear mask is whistling melody 2 636 09-26-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.