Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Pressure
I have a Phillips Respirator RemStar Plus C-Flex System 1. Problem is that my pressure went up to 16 and I need it on 3. How can I reset it?
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forums. Some of your terminology is mixed up, but it sounds like you want to change the Flex setting to 3, due to a pressure setting of 16 cm. You can get the provider manual for your Respironics PR System One REMstar Plus with C-Flex by email, by requesting it from the forum. Send an email to: apneaboard@gmail.com and put "Setup Manual" (without the quotes) in the subject line. Then, in the body of your email paste: Respironics PR System One REMstar Plus with C-Flex

Follow this link for easy instructions, with pictures on how to access that menu: http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tuniamac,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Autoset 90 percentile pressure vs. Titration study pressure CDNHoser 12 197 Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pressure at altitude vs. pressure at lower elevations...? S.L. Ping Beauty 19 265 10-17-2017, 09:36 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Equipment] Viscious cycle of increased pressure -> more leak -> response of more pressure 3mp0w3r 5 255 09-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Pressure] What is the theoritical correct pressure for a fixed pressure CPAP? Rcgop 13 941 05-14-2017, 09:00 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Which disturbs sleep most? High Pressure or Changing Pressure Rcgop 7 2,483 11-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  Lower max pressure affecting pressure increases Rcgop 9 1,186 07-17-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: green wings
  I pressure/E pressure - cause/cure - on CAs Rcgop 1 855 06-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: richb