Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I Feel So Dumb - Climateline Hose
with the temp at auto, it's not going to heat very much. I took mine off auto and maxxed it
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I'll try turning up the heat. I got my new Simplus mask today and am so eager to try it out, I want to go to bed now. Unfortunately, it's only 3 pm.

Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Big Grin i did that for weeks when i first started CPAP! Sleep crave!

Sleep-well
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply

Violet, does your unit have a pre-heat mode for the humidifier that can be turned on to warm the water in the tank before you need to use the machine?

My Dreamstation has that option, though I don't use it, I prefer to be breathing cool air before I go to sleep, the unit does heat the water during my sleep period though.. which helps reduce the blocked nose I'm prone to at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2016, 01:34 AM)Ockrocket Wrote: Violet, does your unit have a pre-heat mode for the humidifier that can be turned on to warm the water in the tank before you need to use the machine?

My Dreamstation has that option, though I don't use it, I prefer to be breathing cool air before I go to sleep, the unit does heat the water during my sleep period though.. which helps reduce the blocked nose I'm prone to at times.

It does have the pre-heat. I'll try it. Last night I manually turned up the heat and it was a little better I think.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something doesn't feel right - weak airflow Miastar 7 145 Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Miastar
  Hose [size difference] Johnboy 1 95 Yesterday, 05:33 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Any stomach sleepers using a hose hanger? NotADr 4 138 10-19-2017, 11:49 PM
Last Post: NotADr
  Resistance checking heated air hose...? S.L. Ping Beauty 3 120 10-17-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Dreamstation heated hose temp repair fix Corvette817 11 408 10-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Slow Cooker? [for disinfecting masks or hose] HalfAsleep 27 1,071 10-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Why do I feel lousier Clapodie 7 324 10-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider