Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Its not Apnea but.....
I had similar issues and bumbled around for 3 years and several tests until a doc diagnosed my condition as UARS (upper airway resistance syndrome). Never did hit the magic 5 but now I know I should be using CPAP even though Medicare does not cover it (several large insurance companies do).
Post Reply Post Reply
UARS was the suggestion from the place I was at.
I got the Doc to swith to a place I am more comfortable with, and does not charge me to try the masks and equipment. They have arranged a few tests on the 26th of this month and I had a chest x-ray yesterday with regards to childhood asbestos dust exposure (very remote likelihood, in my opinion).
At least now, I am on the way to figuring it out with the appointments finally made.
Thanks for the comment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thoughts that I have on Apnea Board, and two other Apnea/PAP related forum ares. BiLevel48 15 5,066 04-30-2015, 07:05 AM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  Can Clear Airway Apnea not be Central Apnea? tomko44 17 8,750 12-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Last Post: vsheline