Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30
Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30
I wanted to post my Oscar data for someone to have a look at but I'm running into a number of problems.
I'm using the latest version of Oscar, and running a Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 (System One 60 Series).

Apologies if these have already been addressed; I've searched the forum - the answers might be there, but I can't find them!

1. Flow Rate - no such graph
The instructions say include Flow Rate as the second graph, but I don't see that in my graph choices. Can anyone explain?

2. How detailed a time snapshot should I provide?  That is, how far do I zoom in?

3. For some days, I get "There is no data to graph - Graphs Switched Off", and "This day just contains summary data, only limited information is available." under Statistics.
I don't recall this happening before.

4. Also, regarding forum etiquette and form, should I have created an individual post for each of these questions?

I'd appreciate any advice, particularly the first two points, since I can go ahead and post if I get those answered.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30
The SD card must be inserted in the machine the entire time during therapy to obtain detailed data. Oscar works with the Philips BiPAP AutoSV. We like to see the full-night of data, then if there are periods of time you want to submit for closer analysis or interpretation, a 3 to 4 minute zoom is ideal. Keep your posts together in one thread. There would be no reason to post separately for these questions or different questions related to your therapy. Keeping things together lets us see the history of issues, graphs and responses. The moderators will often merge multiple posts related to a member's therapy. You can save us the inconvenience by keeping it in one thread.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My responses are totally out of your order of questions.

Days without or limited (Summary) data -  It sounds like either you are not keeping the SD card in your CPAP when you're using it, or your card is going bad.  

Graph Order  
-  The graph order is set in their order of importance by default.  Based on your profile's machine listing, go to View > Reset Graphs > Advanced.  They will be in the proper order.  

Graphs turned off -  If you have turned graphs off, you can go to the lower right of the Daily screen and select them to turn them on.  This will only work on days when you have detailed sleep data.  Days with Summary data don't count for detailed data.  

Zooming in on data -  Normally, we prefer to see a complete day's data.  Has someone asked you for a zoomed view?  

Taking a Screenshot (you didn't ask this one)  -  Depending on your computer operating system, use the following to take a screenshot, For Linux and Windows computers, use the F12 key  (top buttons on the keyboard).  If you have a Mac, while holding down the Fn key, press the F12 key.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider.

The card is permanently left in the machine, except for occasions when I remove it to upload data to my Oscar app. I will have to check and see if there's a problem with the card.

I wondered about the separate postings because there are different topics. (for example, the missing data seems to be a software question, not an individual therapy issue - which is why I posted in the software support forum) On some forums I think it makes sense to keep each issue separate.

But you're saying I should generally post in my own thread in the main forum.

I will post a night's data there/
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info Crimson Nape.

I'll get my provider to check the card - it's a new one she just gave me.

The issue I had with graphs is not the order.  The issue is that I have no graph available to me named "Flow Rate".

I checked back to a posting I made last year (Jun 2022) and I DID include Flow Rate in that, so clearly is was available to me then.

I've attached two snapshots , showing ALL the Events and the Graphs that I have available to me.

I'm anxious to post a night's data but I wonder if I should wait until I get this sorted out first.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
There is one other place to look for Flow Rate. Depending on your computer system, look in File (or OSCAR on a Mac) > Preferences > Waveforms. Make sure that the Flow Rate is checked. It is about the 7th one down from the top.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I found it !  It was unchecked.

I assume I now have to re-load the data from the card for it to show up in my graphs ...
Post Reply Post Reply
I would look at a Daily screen first. The data should be there, but wasn't being displayed.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 89 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 19 2,448 04-22-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: wxmcpo
  Missing data hadan 0 143 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 363 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 403 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 305 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 607 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.