Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea
RE: New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea
Yes, good points. You may want to avoid heated tubing on your PAP. There is a thread about them being very high EMF, even if the heat isn't turned on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Really? You will die 10,000 deaths before your heated hose will be the culprit. I liked Jus tMongo's response to this: https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid209242
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Also just had a look at the EMF threat and I found these observations "interesting" at the very least.
Although it is still not clear to me whether these people measured high levels of either HF radiation, magnetic- or electric fields, I would also avoid unnecessary exposure to any of them - especially at night when the body is sensitive and in the process of regeneration.

In fact there is quite some scientific literature available regarding the effects of EMF exposure on the human body (in particular being involved in oxidative stress). Just for a start https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9409438/
But I do not want to start another discussion...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dalemazkour - Therapy Help Dalemazkour 24 516 1 hour ago
Last Post: Dalemazkour
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 10 373 4 hours ago
Last Post: rekaviv
  stanleyv28 - Therapy Assistance stanleyv28 23 441 9 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Admin Note] SECRET FILES - You'll have to join Apnea Board to see them! SuperSleeper 1 15,839 Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 20 788 Yesterday, 02:53 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 7 284 04-25-2024, 07:28 PM
Last Post: laokg
Question Sudden increase in central apneas eyeloveeyez 1 65 04-25-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.