Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New CPAP cleaner
New CPAP cleaner
Does anyone have any opinions (pros/cons) on a CPAP cleaning machine called the Liviliti Paptizer UVC LED Smart Sanitizer CPAP Disinfector T5L?

[DME Link Removed] See Supplier #29 for reference.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New CPAP cleaner
Another unnecessary device. It may sanitize but it doesn't clean.

Here's a question and answer from the manufacturer,s site:
Can I stop washing my equipment if I use a sanitizer?

No. Continue to follow the manufacturer’s directions for cleaning your product.  Sanitizers do not remove dead skin, oil, makeup or other organic materials

UV and ozone sanitizers will only sanitize clean surfaces. Since mild detergent and warm water are adequate for routine cleaning and sanitization there is no need to buy a $250 device,
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
djfro;
I agree with Melman !!  My DME and Resmed both say You can void the warranty by using them ..
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys, that's just what I'm looking for. I had to reorder CPAP supplies and they pitched this one. I hadn't heard of this specific one so thought I'd ask the experts. Thanks again. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VirtuClean CPAP Ozone Cleaner moondoggy 16 4,635 03-08-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Purdoux [CPAP mask & hose cleaner] Mrzocor 2 622 06-24-2023, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mrzocor
  [Equipment] CPAP cleaner recommendation smallur 14 4,027 09-22-2021, 08:11 PM
Last Post: archangle
  Resmed auto sense10 sounds like vacuum cleaner Beaumont1124 3 2,533 11-27-2020, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Mercergirl
  CPAP cleaner Respify [anyone buy this?] purpleh2 27 38,751 03-29-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: 70sSanO
Question [Equipment] SLEEP8 CPAP CLEANER srlevine1 4 2,582 05-18-2019, 10:32 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Another CPAP Cleaner Hits the Market Crimson Nape 26 10,984 03-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Last Post: japers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.