Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Struggling to find a good mask
RE: Struggling to find a good mask
First night using the Brevida - initial impressions are good! The mask is the most comfortable I've tried so far and the seal is great. Doesn't seem to come loose or leak when moving around in the night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great to hear! I hope it works out for you. Keep in mind, the occaisonal rare bad night for a leak can still happen. But since you had a great night already odds are you will have many more of those!
Post Reply Post Reply
AHI Results are good too, I was averaging 7-8 AHI on my first nasal pillow. First night of this one I am down to 4.5 :-)

Leaks are high through my mouth though - thats the next thing I need to figure out. I have a resmed chin strap but it keeps falling off.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-31-2018, 07:32 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: You can get a soft cervical collar at any drug store or online at Amazon or Walmart.
I've always drawn a blank at Walmart in SoCal, haven't checked their online store.
I found a nice one at Walgreens.   When it got dirty and thinned out, I think I found the replacement at CVS.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is my sleep data good? phoen1kx 2 93 Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  I was doing good progress but suddenly can't take it anymore Elijah1220 3 201 Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Elijah1220
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 23 866 Yesterday, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Expat31
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 19 698 04-24-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: ewriter
  Resmed Mini good - Resmed 11 not good r2davis3 2 130 04-23-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Good cervical collar for large (20 inch) necks Fox66 2 79 04-21-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Fox66
  Is my 95% pressure stat good or...? Hone 7 242 04-20-2024, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.