Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Very Low AHI Still Extremely Tired / Waking with Headache
Very Low AHI Still Extremely Tired / Waking with Headache
Hello everyone,

Posted a few times before here with similar issues, and received some great feedback but unfortunately did not fix the issues.

The main issues im having,

1. Tons of 02 drops throughout the night, oxygen level getting as low as 82% regularly.
2. Air swallowing, im constantly waking up in the morning with extreme bloat with lots of stomach pain and gas

I have tried tons of different combinations of settings but have been unable to fix this on my own, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Machine: ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto Bilevel Machine
Pressure Range: 8-20

(Also, unsure why the information on Oscar is incorrect about my machine and pressure, I did originally have a CPAP but have been on BiPap for a little over a year now. Any info on how to update that would be awesome!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Very Low AHI Still Extremely Tired / Waking with Headache
I am not knowledgeable about the inner workings of OSCAR, but I would either start with a fresh SD card or reformat the one you have. Starting with the new one is easier, as in case there is an issue you can always go back to the original.

Without knowing everything you tried, I would go back to the beginning and start with self-titrating.

EPAP min 5
IPAP max 15
PS 4
No ramp

From there after a few days we can fine-tune.

Regarding the O2 drops, you need to see a doctor to get it checked. 

The aerophagia we will have to deal with as we work through getting a good settings baseline.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepHQ O2 Ring Alarm waking me up MurrayApnea 2 205 3 hours ago
Last Post: MurrayApnea
  Help a noob - low AHI but still feeling tired PeachPhantom 3 179 04-17-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: PeachPhantom
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 3 262 04-16-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 252 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,329 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 7 539 04-10-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross Waking up anxious Gailofiowa 3 141 04-09-2024, 08:10 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.