Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

no supported data was found
no supported data was found
I am being driven crazy as a newbie to CPAP trying to download data. My mac os Big Sur keeps coming up with the message 'no supported data was found'. I drag the sd data on to oscar and then am asked to choose a folder at which time this message comes up, whether or not I create a folder. When i find the oscar logs they are empty too. The weird thing  is in the past when I had tried to download them previously they showed as exe files  which  are incompatible with Mac anyway. Havent found them since! I have gone on so many sites and am none the wiser. What am I doing wrong? I have been trying for weeks.
Desperately in need of advice.
Thanks

[
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: no supported data was found
And this time FHP showed and I could download it. No idea why it finally worked but it did!!!! I guess it took me finally posting my problem to shift the universe!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 167 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 314 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 356 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,729 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  No Supported data Charge 6 798 11-07-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question No supported data was found auterrific 4 824 10-26-2023, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  No supported data was found Shrinkmeister 3 793 09-14-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Shrinkmeister

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.