Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Buying online - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Buying online (/Thread-Buying-online--20753)

Pages: 1 2 3

Buying online - modufour - 01-20-2018

Hi! Where is a good place to buy masks, filters or supplies online?

RE: Buying online - MitchS - 01-20-2018

I usually use Amazon. You can usually find what you want with free shipping, especially if you have a Prime membership. I've also had good luck with Supplier #1, Supplier #3, Supplier #9 and Supplier #10 on the supplier list. Supplier #10 has always had free shipping when I ordered from them.

RE: Buying online - modufour - 01-20-2018

Thank you! Have you ever heard of <link deleted> I’m in Canada

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

RE: Buying online - Gideon - 01-20-2018

Checkout Supplier 20 and Supplier 32,  We are not allowed to post commercial links (such as you have above).

Fred

RE: Buying online - MitchS - 01-20-2018

(01-20-2018, 09:40 PM)modufour Wrote: Thank you! Have you ever heard of <link deleted> I’m in Canada

I'm not familiar with that company. There is a link to a supplier's list at the top of each page of the forum. The companies on the list have proven reliable in their dealings with members of the forum.

RE: Buying online - readyforsleep - 01-21-2018

I use Supplier #26 when I need a new mask.  They offer 30 days free trial.  It helped me tremendously when trying to find a full face mask.  They offer better prices if you call them vs buying  on line.

RE: Buying online - Cpapian - 01-21-2018

I am going to order a new mask this week from supplier 32.  Price is reasonable and no exchange.  They have been recommended to me.  Warehouse is in Richmond Hill.  They were willing to provide a predetermination for my extended health insurance provider.

RE: Buying online - Mosquitobait - 01-21-2018

I have bought directly from suppliers #1 and #10. I've also bought from Craigslist. I don't typically try to get the cheapest supplies. I try to get supplies that aren't overpriced from a supplier that provides customer service if you need it. If you are like me and want Resmed BRAND filters, #10 is the only one I've seen that supplies them. They are much more expensive than knock-offs which most online places sell. Believe me, if you have seasonal allergies, it can make a huge difference. If not, it probably doesn't matter.

Nothing against the suppliers on Amazon, but you are buying from multiple 3rd party suppliers and they disappear as fast as they appear. Amazon will guarantee that you get your money back, but you might get stuck for shipping the item back.

Quote:They offer better prices if you call them vs buying on line.

That's a great thing to know!

RE: Buying online - modufour - 01-22-2018

Sorry ;(

(01-20-2018, 09:40 PM)modufour Wrote: Thank you! Have you ever heard of <link deleted> I’m in Canada

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

Sorry! Won't happen again!

RE: Buying online - OpalRose - 01-22-2018

I have used Supplier #1, Supplier #18, & Supplier #26.  I also purchase from Amazon.

They are all about the same.  Watch for free shipping offers and free mask trials.  I like free. Rolleyes