Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] TPoc's Therapy Thread
Question 
TPoc's Therapy Thread
Hi everyone,

Found this forum through the CPAP reddit though a kind stranger who suggested posting more of my specific data to help me dial in my pressure and understand what's happening. Just wanted to say thank you to the devs for creating this -- I just want to sleep the way I'm suppose to but I've been nothing but frustrated with my machine.

Anyways, here is my data from a couple nights ago, which I would consider one of my better nights but there seems to be more work to do to find that sweet spot. I wanted to mention that there is a gap between 1 a.m. - 2 a.m. and I can't remember exact what happened.

Thank you in advance for the help, let me know if I can answer any other questions that may help to analyze the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
RE: Still dialing in pressure and understanding data (help)
So I have some more data to share. My AHI ended up doubling from the last post so this doesn't seem like the right direction. I ended up lowering my highest pressure down to 10 from 10.6, and in response my CA's and OA's went up about 1 each, H went down slightly from the last post, and RE went up to almost 1. What should I adjust here?
Post Reply Post Reply
to begin with you need to only show some of the charts not all.  If anyone needs to see another chart they would ask you to load it.  to get the carts go to the top of oscar and click on view then go down to reset graphs and finally to standard.

I would only move the min to 8  Leave other setting where they are and post tomorrows graphs with the min 8 - with the standard graphs.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the apneaboard Tpoc! I would raise your min up to 8cm as Stacey suggested (or 9cm) and raise your max to 11cm. How are you feeling with the setup as it is? Your ahi is higher than I'd like to see it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Stacey, thank you for taking the time to check out my graphs. I didn’t try running with the 8 but I will tonight and post my results tomorrow.

Hey Phaleronic! 

Thank you again for referring me here! That sounds like a plan, I’ll go ahead and bump the min pressure to 8 and up the max to 11. Hope it goes in a better direction because those numbers do need to come down.
Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome TPoc, good folks are on this board so glad you're here now Smile

I don't see if you have EPR enabled in the charts, maybe I missed it?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, EPR is enabled at 3, full time.

I wanted to add that I got in a new F40 hybrid mask tonight. Going to give that a try and see how I like it compared to the F30i.
Post Reply Post Reply
Morning guys.

Last night was better, woke up a couple times but I think this will be my go to mask moving forward (F40). Here's my data from last night. I had more RE this time but way less OA's and H's, so looks like were headed in a better direction. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Need feedback
Hi everyone,

This is my second thread here. I'm still trying to dial in my machine. I also noticed a slight difference with taping my mouth to avoid mouth breathing (which improved some of my numbers) but I'm still having issues with my RE and CA, which are both around 1.4

My current pressure is at 8 (min) - 11 (max); EPR is at 3, so I'm not sure if I should just turn it off to see if that clears the CA's

Others have said (on other forums) that it may be beneficial to speak with my doctor again because this may not be the best machine for me and to do another sleep study at a facility.

After reviewing these results, what should I adjust before considering another sleep study?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need feedback
Please post the entire evening, not just the zoomed in sections.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] sleepybighead Therapy Thread sleepybighead 6 138 1 hour ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Wink hwnboy therapy thread hwnboy 42 1,112 05-17-2024, 01:02 PM
Last Post: hwnboy
  Jobien therapy thread jobien 1 116 05-17-2024, 07:36 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] Tbrock8905 - Therapy Thread Tbrock8905 31 518 05-16-2024, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Tbrock8905
  Shadowknight - Therapy Analysis Shadowknight 8 267 05-16-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 56 1,543 05-16-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,976 371,514 05-16-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: btreger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.