Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't import data into Oscar from Mac
Can't import data into Oscar from Mac
Hi guys,

First time user of a CPAP and Oscar here. I'm not having a great deal of luck getting the data to analyse.

I've installed Oscar and have a profile. When I click on the data importer, it sometimes finds the folder on my SD card, it sometimes doesn't.

The pic attached is as far as I get. I click on the folder relating to the night I want to import and click open, nothing happens. I'm brought back to the welcome screen.
I've also added a pic of what's in the folder.
I've changed my mac settings under privacy so accessories are 'always allowed'. I've also tried copying the data to my documents folder and loading into Oscar from there. Same story. Not sure what else to do at this point.

I noticed there was a similar thread a few months ago but that user had a machine that wasn't compatible. I know mine is as it's a Resmed 10.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't import data into Oscar from Mac
You don't click on the date, but instead select the SD card itself. This would be the drive letter on a Windows system or the designator on other systems. OSCAR needs to read the complete card.

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2023, 12:16 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You don't click on the date, but instead select the SD card itself.  This would be the drive letter on a Windows system or the designator on other systems. OSCAR needs to read the complete card.

-- Red

Right, I see. How embarrassing. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I am on an iMac with AS 11 but the process is the same as my previous AS 9 and should be the same for the AS 10.

You would mount the SD card by inserting it into a reader on your Mac (various options for that), it will show as a volume with the name 'NO NAME'.

After inserting the SD card start Oscar and choose 'CPAP Importer', wait for a second and Oscar should automatically recognise the file structure on the mounted SD card and you can click 'Yes' to import data.

Afterwards don't forget to unmount the volume by clicking the eject icon to the right of the volume name.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syncing Oscar data folder between computers Stefanyshyn 0 32 Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Stefanyshyn
  OSCAR Backup-journal function does not export any data (days)? DozyLamb 0 51 07-22-2024, 05:13 AM
Last Post: DozyLamb
  CMS50D+ import issues moarZs 30 3,845 07-21-2024, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Pandi
  OSCAR - anyway to get data from NightShift into OSCAR please? dannahaz 10 1,396 06-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: dannahaz
  OSCAR not loading data Geronimo 7 514 06-21-2024, 04:02 PM
Last Post: SeniorGuy86
  Oscar Crash to desktop on SP02 import WallyPepper 5 281 06-18-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR data folder change oolong 3 404 06-15-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.