Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] New sleep study after surgery?
RE: New sleep study after surgery?
Yes but EPR should improve your flow limitation.
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New sleep study after surgery?
I set the minimum pressure to 6.00 and the EPR to 2.

Last night did not go well from an AHI point of view.   I have not had AHI over 1.0/h since I started therapy more than a year ago but last night it was 5.92/h.

I tried a soft cervical collar, which was a little tight (there was a picture of a woman on the bag; my neck is 17 inches).  It came loose sometime in the night, I found it on the floor in the morning.  There were no flow limitations reported, so I am going to buy a collar with a better circumference because a collar seems to help in combination with the EPR function.

I hope the AHI settles down, because right now there is no chance I will not require the machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 111 2,775 6 minutes ago
Last Post: PandaZA
  CPAP, Surgery and OSCAR snoozemaster 9 352 Today, 04:42 AM
Last Post: snoozemaster
  [Diagnosis] NOX T3 sleep study interpretation SleepyJoejoe 5 143 05-16-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 82 7,267 05-13-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: ArcherNeedsSleep
  Preparing for a home sleep study WisNaeMe 7 263 05-09-2024, 06:18 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  Local Sleep Study Results Vastly Different From WatchPat npolite 0 136 05-05-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: npolite
  High AHI after neck surgery wxmcpo 2 145 04-30-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: wxmcpo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.