Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ?
Question 
Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ?
For those of you with a smart wrist pulse oximeter -- mine is from viatom/Wellue.  I understand how to import /view data etc. into Oscar -- however I wish more info would be displayed in the Oscar details summary panel on the LHS (under oximeter).  That would save me a bunch of time calculating and explaining. Could be new user issues, Oscar may already have this functionality and I'm not aware of that ? 

Additional background and questions for those interested : For the night in the screenshot  -- from the Viatrom standalone app (i.e. not within Oscar)  I can see that 14% of the time that night (69 minutes) was <90% O2 -- from the CSV export to Excel I can calculate (manually) that 48 minutes were under 88% O2.  But I cant see this within Oscar ? .  I'm getting an ASV Tuesday and seeing the physician Wednesday -- but they don't see the O2 data unless its in a sleep study -- so far its 13 or 14 minutes in the 2 studies so far <88% .  But from my home data I know the average per night is over 20mins per night and some nights as explained above way more.  I'm hoping to get them to at least give me supplementary O2 while we figure things out.  Perhaps resmed makes an oximeter and the physician could then see the O2 data directly in the cloud with the CPAP data -- not only in a sleep study.   Is there anyway for Oscar (which is Awesome !!) to help a little more on the oxy stats in the oxy data panel and save me time on the hand <88% calculation or at least show time <90% like the Viatrom app does ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ?
ResMed does make an oximeter for about $1,000. It plugs into the port below the SD card on the left side.

It sounds like you may already qualify to be on supplemental oxygen, with needing to have over 5 minutes below 88% Sp02.

Also, there's overnight oximeter studies that can be ordered.

Sorry none of this addressed Oscar questions.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ?
In Oscar, you can use data filtering and sorting features to quickly find periods with low oxygen saturation levels. This can help you identify and analyze periods of low SpO2 levels in your data.

As you already did, you can export data from Oscar to CSV format and use programs such as Excel for more detailed analysis. In Excel, you can create formulas to automatically calculate the time spent with low oxygen saturation levels.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 67 04-16-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 981 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 295 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 952 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 259 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,470 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 351 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.