Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields
Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields
Background: The wifi modem in Dream Mapper of 6 years died and the machine was replace with a RevMed 10. At the same time the compliance reporting was switched from respiratory therapist to my PCP. My PCP has not set up how to get the info for reporting of my compliance. MY PCP is retiring this month so I'm uncertain what is going to be information and system for compliance. I live in a very rural area and almost not cell coverage so the RevMed must use the SD card. The CPAP supplier, for downloading SD card, is 1-hour away so timely reporting is not acceptable.

I have chosen to us Oscar to download the SD card and export to a CSV file for a spreadsheet for my personal review (as I did for the 6 years on the old machine). However given in the above paragraph; I am anticipating I will need to eventually provide the spreadsheet information as a MyAir report for compliance reporting.

Has anyone mapped the following MYAir fields to the Oscar export CSV fields

1. Usage hours ([total time]; truncated to the hour value; or [Usage Hrs])
  2. Mask seal 
  3. Events per hour ([AHI; or some form of 95%)
  4. Mask on/off (in MyAir AKA Mask Removal)
I believe I can mimic the MyAir report in the spreadsheet to provide my new PCP for compliance and if necessary my respiratory therapist who uses MyAir for analysis.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields
If you are using Windows, I strongly suggest you download and install ResMed's ResScan software for your compliance reporting. It's the same software used by professionals and freely available at https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...hines-only. Select the compliance report period you want and you are set to go. Save it as an email or fax it to your doctor. It has it all in a great format.

Your spreadsheet is not an acceptable compliance documents and most doctor's are reluctant to accept Oscar's reporting over ResScan.

Best -- steve
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My oscar report dboom 1 45 04-25-2024, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  MyAir App / OSCAR - looking for thoughts - Help! DaveHirschler 5 119 04-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 250 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,633 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,366 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,779 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 678 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.