Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
I'm using OSCAR v1.3.1 on Windows.

Also, the Event Flags panel looks different between my AS10 days and AS11 days. Is it supposed to be like that?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
The model 39485 is different from the first AS11 AutoSet machines that I looked at first. I'd like to have a zip copy of your SD card so that I can check for any differences. You can use OSCAR to do that by going to the Help menu, and click Troubleshooting->Create zip of CPAP data card. Put your forum user name in the zip file name and upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH

The Event Flags chart has less lines in it because the other event types have not occurred with your new machine.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11.
pholynyk, thanks for looking into this.
  1. I've zipped up the files and put them on drop box.
  2. For the event flags, here is my very first night on the AirSense 10: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid436882. I bought the machine used so perhaps that's why the LL line was there? (From the previous user?) The machine had <20 hours; I also reformatted the SD card when I got it.
  3. I also think there is information bleedover between the AS10 and AS11. I've attached screenshots. The pressure 8-12 is the AS10, and I was using it with SlimLine tube, where there is no "Auto" temperature. The pressure 6-16 is the AS11 (I changed it from 4-16 to 6-16 in the middle of the night), and I am using it with ClimateLine tubing where I set it to full "Auto" for humidity and temperature. Unfortunately I don't have a before-screenshot of that panel before I started using the AS11.
  4. Edit: Also, I just noticed that "Response" in the AS11 screenshot says "Standard", but I think it should be "Soft" because I'm using mode "Auto for Her"... Unless the DME set up my machine wrong? Sad

Edit2: Maybe I should create a whole new profile since I'm using a different machine?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I've looked at your SD card and it looks like there are no differences, so I will add this model to the tested list.

From looking at the CurrentSettings.json file ( which OSCAR doesn't, just yet), I would say that the Response setting doesn't apply to the ForHer mode, and, in a perfect world, it would not be shown. I've added that to my list of things that parsing the CurretSettings file should take care of.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got an Airsense 11 Autoset, and got that message, saying that this was a new machine, the data seemed to be similar to known machines, but it would be nice to send a zip. no prob, but where? The above dropbox? Anyway, I have a zip of the data if you want it.

But I this is not my first CPAP/APAP. (I think this is my sixth machine, I've been using CPAP since home machines became available). I stuck the SD card from my 9 year old Remstar in, Oscar identified it as a Phillips Respironics System One model 550, I think. While Oscar was chewing on 9 years of data, I got a message saying that I had stuff it had never seen before and that it wanted me to send a zip of everything. I made the most complete zip that the help seemed to show.

Do you want that zip? Where?

Thanks for an amazingly slick program. If I could do anything to help test, maybe, bluetooth download?, I'm retired from an IT career.
Post Reply Post Reply
It would be helpful to see both those zip files.

Put your forum user name in the zip file names and upload them to https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
I get that message, too. I just uploaded two zip files to the dropbox

[cathyf-laptop-4:Medical/Sleep/SleepData] cathy% ls -al cathy*
-rw-r--r--@ 1 cathy  staff  1471241 Mar 21 10:21 cathyf_ResMed-39485-22221195403.zip
-rw-r--r--@ 1 cathy  staff  1480704 Mar 21 10:24 cathyf_air11_rsync.zip

The first file was created by OSCAR.

The second file is a zip of my card image. The folder that I zipped was populated by using rsync on ubuntu, and I zipped it using the mac Finder. The card has been mounted on my computer just once, and I had the write protect tab slid over and was using a card reader that seems to respect the write-protect tab.

They shipped this out to me on Wednesday, March 16. The DATALOG folder has an empty 20220315 folder that's timestamped as Mar 16 at 8:33am, and then last night's 20220320 folder from my first night of use. So I think this one is pretty new off the assembly line... (There's a way to get the week of manufacture from the serial number, right?)
Post Reply Post Reply
The 39485 is the new model number for the American AS11 AutoSet, and it is spreading like wildfire. Yours is the fourth or fifth sample I have seen. It doesn't appear to be different from the first 39420 models I worked with - at least in the areas that OSCAR looks at.
It will be included in the next release of OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey pholynyk, I just wanted to say I didn't mean to come off so snarky in my title lol

It was just that I knew OSCAR was already compatible with AirSense 11, so I was thinking "oh silly OSCAR, you're already compatible!"  Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
No problem, PurpleOx. When I started on the AS11, I only had the one model number for an AutoSet, but looking at the AS10 lineup, there are several models numbers for the AutoSet model name. Some of these use translations of field names in the data files, so they won't get found unless they get added to the translations list. Also, the AirCurve 11, when they come out, will probably have some new field names to add in.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 167 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 297 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  European ResMed CPAP blocked from updating to US phone app fuzz 10 715 02-13-2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 533 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 779 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Resmed 11 CPAP Machine Jose Castro 3 760 11-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 680 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.