Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope that you all will be with family & friends. 

An incredible bunch of people on an incredible forum.  like
RE: Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to all
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
[Image: thanksgiving.jpg]

I would also like to express my thanks for all those who make this website and forum possible.

To our visitors- thanks for stopping by and taking a look at the forums.  We're here to help you, so feel free to register for a free account and ask a question or jump right into the conversations!

To our registered forum members - it is you folk who make Apnea Board a wonderful place to hang out, learn new things and talk about life with CPAP.  Your helpfulness to others is really an amazing thing.

To our Advisory Members - without you folks, running this place would be very difficult.  Thanks for all your input, wisdom and advice to help Apnea Board stay on the cutting edge of sleep apnea patient-empowerment!

To our Staff Members - Our Forum Admin, Moderators and Monitors who are the volunteers behind the scenes to help ensure that things don't go off the rails here.  Thanks to the hard work of this group, our forum remains a relatively peaceful and enjoyable place to visit and help each other.  They seldom receive any praise or accolades, but they are well-deserving of both.

To those hard-working members of the OSCAR Team, who have developed and maintained best-in-class free CPAP software that allows us to fine tune our therapy and help others around the world do the same.

To those who donate to Apnea Board - Without these kind and generous folks, we simply wouldn't have the funds to pay for our server and the costs associated with maintaining the website, forum, wiki & software hosting.  Thanks!

As 2023 comes to an end, let's make sure we take time to enjoy life's simple pleasures;  taking time to relax with friends, family and loved-ones.  I thank all of you for the selfless efforts you put in to help others here on Apnea Board.  It's really an amazing thing to be part of and I'm humbled by all the great people we have here.  This place feels like an online "home" to many of us.

Thanks    Grouphug3
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Happy turkey day boss.

The only day turkey means food in AB, otherwise it's the sleep doctor.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
like   I am truly thankful and grateful to those who run this board, especially for the Monitors who know a great deal more than the rest of us, who are generous with their time and concern, and who I have come to love and trust, and for the other lovely people who offer good, sensible advice.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all!  Shy
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Had dinner at church today, so there's no left overs. Our church has done this the last several years and it is a good time. Delivered some dinners to the refugee family my wife is teaching English to. They are from Tanzania and in a formal government program. Thank the Lord for translator apps.

Last night did sound/video for our Thanksgiving Eve service. (Don't normally work the Wed night service as that is my masonic lodge night). As it is a Wed night, we have a light meal before. I learned how well read one of our serving pastors is (retired pastor who is a member) which she started the dinner prayer with the one from Monty Python's Meaning of Life. On a side note, she was one of the last iron lung babies with polio. Evy will give you a hard time, and if you don't give it back to her, well, you went down a step in her book. She is great people.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
I had every intention to do our Thanksgiving meal this year all by myself.  All the meal "stuff" was laying out or in the fridge, ready to go for me on Thanksgiving morning.  But, yesterday, I started building a new PC (old one going bad), and everything went wrong.  I stayed up last night until 5:30 this morning troubleshooting the PC build to find out that the motherboard was shot (PCIe slots didn't work at all).  So, that put a halt to everything.  And... I slept from 5:30 am to 11:30 am.  But my dad was due to come over for Thanksgiving dinner at 1:00 pm.  It was very nice that my wife (who usually does our cooking) had everything in the oven and cooking away when I woke up.

So, I'm thankful for my wife.   Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I'm getting ready to swap the primary SSD out of my main computer. Going from a 256 to a 1TB. I am also reloading Windows 11 from scratch (image from MS) and rethinking the way I want stuff to load. Then I'll clean up the other drive (1TB traditional) but I can do that a little bit at a time.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Happy thanksgiving to all!

DaveL
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Very happy for all the blessings we've received....I'm especially happy I'm still here with my Mizz Cracker....who has for the last 42+ years has kept me from slippin' away. Could never have made it this far without the help so graciously given by this awesome board....From them I learned what apnea really is, how dangerous it is, and with their help, learned how to control it.. She's 100% compliant, and still with me.

And life is good!

FLc
If It Weren't For 'Flashbacks', I'd Have No Memory At All

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Anniversary...well...almost. David Clark 1 522 12-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Happy Thanksgiving! Big Guy 9 938 11-24-2022, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Happy to Share This :) Abletree 3 789 04-26-2022, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  DME Venting (And Potential Happy Ending?) The Latinist 4 930 11-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Happy new year from France Camera Obscura 4 836 01-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Thumbsup New on board, happy to be there gromo 1 807 12-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Sad [Equipment] I think someone isn't happy I bought a used machine. Why should this be difficult. knix6 3 1,273 07-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.