Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbe OSCAR Question (Dreamstation BiPAP S/T some days missing)
Newbe OSCAR Question (Dreamstation BiPAP S/T some days missing)
Never used SH as it would not work with my Dreamstation BiPAP S/T. OSCAR did import data from my SD Card, however, a lot of days and some data from other days is missing. Some days seem to be fully loaded and I can read them I have attached a couple of common screen shots I am seeing. Maybe some of the software is still being developed for my machine?? Huh 

Thanks for any assistance, Gary
My worst night on CPAP is 10X better than my best night without it  Eat-popcorn 
Good night Chesty, wherever you are..Semper Fi
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbe OSCAR Question
You might try this. Go to File->Preferences->Import Tab. If the "Do not import sessions older than" is checked, uncheck it. After that, try rebuilding your data. Go to Data->Rebuild CPAP data->"Your Machine". I don't know if it will help on your model, but it can't hurt it either.

Please report back your results.

Good Luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbe OSCAR Question (Dreamstation BiPAP S/T some days missing)
That is not checked.
Is it possible that it is supposed to look as it does and give a AHI of 0.00?
I was using DreamMapper and took screenshots from OSCAR and DM for last night.

Thanks Again, Gary
Post Reply Post Reply
You have an AVAPS on ST mode, It looks like epap 15 ipap 16. You got this machine and set it up yourself?
It's far from set up properly. Continue to get help setting oscar set up.
It is possible there is a glitch for AVAPS machines. I have the resmed iVAPS and oscar has a glitch, but the charts display ok.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2019, 10:02 AM)ajack Wrote: You have an AVAPS on ST mode, It looks like epap 15 ipap 16. You got this machine and set it up yourself?
It is possible there is a glitch for AVAPS machines.

There's no way to tell from OSCAR whether his machine is set up properly. I assume he has a doctor and DME who have set it up, in which case it's probably set up correctly.

OSCAR's support for these machines is not complete.

3rdMarDiv, congratulations, you're the first person with your machine to try OSCAR! That means we don't have any sample data for your machine yet. If you'd be willing to send us a .zip of your SD card, please get in touch with bonjour.  A .pdf from Encore would also be helpful.
Post Reply Post Reply
I could have said it better. The set up properly was a carry on question, not a statement. It seems that it is all down to a glitch. There is a link where the SD card can be uploaded to, I did that with my ivaps.

This reads a bit better.
You have an AVAPS on ST mode, It looks like epap 15 ipap 16. You got this machine and set it up yourself?
[If so and 15/16 is the pressure] it's far from set up properly. Continue to get help setting oscar set up.
It is possible there is a glitch for AVAPS machines. I have the resmed iVAPS and oscar has a glitch, but the charts display ok.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2019, 10:02 AM)ajack Wrote: You have an AVAPS on ST mode, It looks like epap 15 ipap 16. You got this machine and set it up yourself?

I am still making adjustments. ST mode is default. 

Unsure if you are saying machine is far from set up or OSCAR?
LOL...Likely both

Charts are a big help and seem to be displaying properly.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2019, 10:49 AM)ajack Wrote: I could have said it better. The set up properly was a carry on question, not a statement. It seems that it is all down to a glitch. There is a link where the SD card can be uploaded to, I did that with my ivaps.

This reads a bit better.
[If so and 15/16 is the pressure] it's far from set up properly. Continue to get help setting oscar set up.

No problem sending zip SD. What is the link?

Gary
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2019, 05:01 PM)3rdMarDiv Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 10:49 AM)ajack Wrote: I could have said it better. The set up properly was a carry on question, not a statement. It seems that it is all down to a glitch. There is a link where the SD card can be uploaded to, I did that with my ivaps.

This reads a bit better.

No problem sending zip SD. What is the link?

Gary
The 15/16 was last night. I've changed it a few times. Trying to get lowest ipap and epap with lowest AHI. Gary
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-05-2019, 05:01 PM)3rdMarDiv Wrote: No problem sending zip SD. What is the link?
Gary

Hi Gary, send a Private Message (PM) to Fred Bonjour (bonjour on Apnea Board).

Click HERE to send him a PM and he can direct you where to send the zip file.

Alternatively, you can email it to me at apneaboard@gmail.com and I can forward it to Fred.  Keep in mind, that by sending your data, you're giving permission for the OSCAR development team to use your data for further development work and it will only be used for that purpose.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 106 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 2 163 04-20-2024, 01:59 AM
Last Post: k.mooijman
  Missing data hadan 0 152 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
  OSCAR and DreamStation 2 sallym 11 951 03-28-2024, 01:20 AM
Last Post: sallym
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 338 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 412 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 615 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.