Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR can't "see" most recent 02 Ring data
Question 
OSCAR can't "see" most recent 02 Ring data
I have been using OSCAR for a couple of weeks.  Works great!  Two days ago, I received a Weelue 02 Ring Oximeter, downloaded the ViHEALTH app onto my iPhone, and tracked my oximetry overnight.  In the morning, all went well.  I downloaded the data from the ring to the iPhone app and then communicated that data to my Mac (Sonoma 14.4.1).  The file was sent to my Downloads folder on the Mac.  I was able to load this data into OSCAR using the Data-Import Viatom/Wellue Data process and it worked flawlessly.  Today, I went through the identical (I think) process and sent last night's oximetry file again to the Downloads folder on the Mac.  However, when I went to load this file into OSCAR, it cannot "see" the file.  It does still see yesterday's file, but nothing from today.  I know the file is there because I can see it in Finder.  Any ideas what's going on and how I might be able to correct this?  Thanks for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR can't "see" most recent 02 Ring data
Well...now it worked.  Perhaps I just didn't wait late enough in the morning?  (Tried to load at about 4:00 a.m. EDT)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR data folder change oolong 3 171 06-15-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 7 607 06-09-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: hmcb2b
  Looking for Help thread on OSCAR and 02 Ring RainyDog 2 105 06-09-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: RainyDog
  Oscar with Wellue O2 Ring GidgeMo 13 717 05-30-2024, 06:27 AM
Last Post: GidgeMo
  OSCAR not loading data Geronimo 4 247 05-28-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Geronimo
  Exporting detailed data from OSCAR newuser1002 3 901 05-24-2024, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Imported Wellue O2 Data and Now CPAP Oscar Times Off awarren82 3 192 05-22-2024, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.