Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Second '0.0' AHI ever :)
RE: Second '0.0' AHI ever :)
Congratulations, that is very exciting news! I am so happy for you!!

Happy Eyes
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
That is very good, now the big question.
Do you feel any better with 0.0?
No I am not being sarcastic, I am just interested.

Well done on getting it down that far, it is a rare thing Cool
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GrammaBear, WOO HOO!,
Your second zero night, well done, CONGRATULATIONS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I had them for a 3-week stretch, once. Thought my machine was broken. :-P I was actually relieved to get a 0.02 at the end. :-P
Post Reply Post Reply
For some strange reason I get a zero at least once or twice a week and my monthly average is always 0.XX. My main problem was snoring though and once I got used a nasal mask that problem pretty much solved itself as it forces me to breathe out of my nose. To be totally honest though I've never really felt any different since I started CPAP to begin with, though I was told by others I do quit breathing at times (when snoring) before I started using a mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well done GrammaBear

It is a good feeling to get a zero. Made me look at my overview chart in SH. Have to say I always thought I only got a zero with nights of poor sleep at 3-4 hours(only when I have been travelling or being unwell) but looking back, I seem to have got zeros at other times too. So it does happen for good nights too.(
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great job!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-22-2018, 01:08 PM)Sleep2Snore Wrote: That is very good, now the big question.
Do you feel any better with 0.0?
No I am not being sarcastic, I am just interested.

Well done on getting it down that far, it is a rare thing Cool

Actually No, I did not feel any better.  The very next night I had a fairly substantial number of leaks with same machine, same nose pillow (cleaned) and same bed pillow.  I think it was just pure luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
Way to go!

Even if it doesn't feel any different, It's nice to know our body is doing something right!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2018, 09:44 PM)Hydrangea Wrote: Way to go!  

Even if it doesn't feel any different, It's nice to know our body is doing something right!

You are absolutely right.  Now that you mention it, I did feel better after the 0.0 AHI than I do after I have a night where I have night terrors and wake both myself and my other half screaming.   Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.