Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR
RE: Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR
Thank you for the offer, but the data is not required. ViHealth is notorious for changing file locations and names each version release. I was trying to make sure the path listed is currently accurate.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, think all we can say is - Stick with it, you'll get there in the end and it will be worth it! The data is there ...it's just a bit of a magical mystery tour to find it.
Post Reply Post Reply
My successful path to O2 ring binary files for importing O2 Ring using Mac with Sonoma and the current Mac version of O2 Insight Pro app:

Step 1.  Turn on Bluetooth > Open the O2 Insight Pro app > Turn O2 Ring on by inserting finger for a couple seconds > Connect (this may take more than one try) > Icon of O2 Ring > Download > file will appear for a few seconds at it load as it saves to the SSD drive.

The following path to the files is expressed as a click path, as opposed to entering code with back slashes for bringing up directories.  The path is expressed as folders and subfolders which can be displayed either as folder icons or a list of folder names.  Click on one and the subfolders appear.

Step 2. Finder > Go > Hold option key > Library > Containers > O2_Insight_Pro > Data > Library > Application Support > O2_Insight_Pro > Data > Folder with serial number of O2Ring > File with YYYYMMDDHHSS format of the year/month/day/hour and second as was created by the O2Ring > drag and drop one of these files to side menu under favorites

Step 3. Open OSCAR > Daily Report > Data > Import Viatom/Wellue Data > (a version of Finder will appear) > Folder under Favorites created by the Drag and Drop > File that matches the date of Daily Report*

Once a binary file in Step 2. is dropped and dragged to the Favorites menu, Step 2. can be skipped.

*Before completion of Step 3. check the Start time of the OSCAR Daily report found at the bottom of the Detals menu (scroll down to see the time)  If it is not the same as the numbers shown on the O2Ring file, rename the O2Ring file accordingly.  Changing the minute numbers may be all that's needed to time sync the O2Ring file to the graphs on OSCAR. 

This long user non-friendly click path is needed to locate O2Ring binary files due to the lack of a choice of Export as Binary on the main screen of the Mac version of O2_Insight_Pro App. The only file types available are PDF and CVS.  

Using iPad or Iphone with ViHealth App to download O2Ring data is simpler due to Binary files being available for AirDrop to a Mac then saving them to a Folder created in Finder for easy access. NO long click path is needed to find them once on the Mac.

LookeeTech, the support source for the O2Ring, is aware of the problem and possibly is working on a version of O2_Insight_Pro with a Binary export menu choice.

The above works for me.  A search for O2Ring binary files using the Library under Finder does not find the files.  It is only the above click path that revealed them.

Hope this helps.
I only give suggestions from experience as a fellow CPAP user, not professional advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good find!  There are now 3 possible locations on a Mac.

1.  ~/Library/Containers/O2_Insight_Pro/Data/Library/Application Support/O2_Insight_Pro/DATA/SerialNumber/
2.  ~/Library/Containers/com.viatom.O2PCViewer-BLE/Data/Library/Application Support/O2_Insight_Pro/DATA/SerialNumber/
and now:
3.  ~/Library/Containers/O2_Insight_Pro/Data/Library/Application Support/O2_Insight_Pro/Data/SerialNumber/

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It should be noted that for me, anything starting at a search box or in Terminal on my Mac would not find O2Ring files.  The path to the files did not begin with ∼/Library/ or ∽Libary.  It is Finder > Go > Hold Option Key > Library > then onto the rest of the path.
I only give suggestions from experience as a fellow CPAP user, not professional advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the procedure to delete report files from O2 Insight Pro Mac (or Win)?

I find nothing on the app's menus.  

What I am trying to do is not just clear all files.  I would like to delete corrupt files and try for another BlueTooth download from the O2Ring to the computer.

I know I can delete the binary files from the SSD drive.

Is there any way to delete files (they are listed by dates) by the app? (command + delete does not work)

I have searched for this high and low without success so far.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know about a Mac, but the Windows version gives you the option to remove an entry on the left side when you right-click on it.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My oscar report dboom 1 51 04-25-2024, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 219 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,369 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,785 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 680 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 800 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan
  Aeonmed Data download & Report software Laknatha 2 892 07-18-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Laknatha

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.