Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] anyone have experience with iSLEEP in Las Vegas?
anyone have experience with iSLEEP in Las Vegas?
Hello Everyone,

One week from today, I will have my first meeting with the DME handling my case here in Vegas (iSLEEP). It's been a few months since I was diagnosed with mild SA. I can't wait to start the treatment.  I believe that I am receiving a Resmed AirSense 11 AutoSet.  I just finished reading the thread "CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine". I'm hoping someone has experience with this DME and can give me a heads-up on what I might encounter next week.

I read about the microphone being enabled on the 11 last update and was wondering if I should ask for a 10 instead. 

The girl who set the appointment mentioned that during the first 30 days I could exchange the mask until I found one that I liked.  It was a little unclear, but it seemed like I could end up holding on to a couple choices during the first few days. I hope that is true, as I have gotten the message that the mask is key to my success with this process. I tend to mouth-breathe now and then, so probably a full face mask to start.

Thank you all so much for this forum. I try to spend some time each day reading through some posts to get ready for the machine. I picked up a 32 gb SD card and reader. I look forward to learning about Oscar.

I hope someone has experience with iSLEEP and can give me a heads-up on how they work with the mask exchange.  Also, advice on what I should be asking for when I pick up the machine.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wife's CPAP Experience snpperhd 18 687 05-21-2024, 09:23 PM
Last Post: snpperhd
Question (OSCAR)Help needed, with analyzing a breathing curve, any experience with this? :-) Letsfixthis 4 302 05-14-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Experience with Cigna and Travel CPAP Chitlom 0 193 04-30-2024, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Chitlom
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 563 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 274 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Any experience with paradoxical breathing? pezhead99 3 710 11-12-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: pezhead99
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 5,229 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.