Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clearing rain out from tubing
Hi Trish6hundred. Thanks for the welcome. I haven't been having too much trouble with rain out. When I put the post up was the worst case. It was very bad that time as there was a lot of condensation and water droplets in the tubing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just updating my post. I had pretty severe rainout problems a couple more times with the colder weather here in Australia (winter now ). I have turned the temp down to 27 degrees and the humidity level down to 4. I also found a setting in the machine called ( run warmup). I have used that for the last 2 nights and here has been no condensation or rainout in the tubing so far. Hopefully I have found the solution for the problem. Thanks for he helpful advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Shokk,
I had pretty bad rainout in Sydney last week. I actually didn't know what was happening as I had never experienced it before but my bedroom temp was probably under 10c. Using the P10 I guess the water droplets pretty much blocked the P10's vent so I couldn't really breath which caused a bit of panic. At 3am or so I didn't know what was happening so I just changed the mask to another P10 with limited success. The next day with most of my wits about me I realised what had happened and why "droplets of water kept falling from the ceiling on my pillow" so I cranked the tube temp to 4 (Respironics) and didn't have a prob.
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-07-2016, 01:56 AM)Dafod Wrote: Hi Shokk,
I had pretty bad rainout in Sydney last week. I actually didn't know what was happening as I had never experienced it before but my bedroom temp was probably under 10c. Using the P10 I guess the water droplets pretty much blocked the P10's vent so I couldn't really breath which caused a bit of panic. At 3am or so I didn't know what was happening so I just changed the mask to another P10 with limited success. The next day with most of my wits about me I realised what had happened and why "droplets of water kept falling from the ceiling on my pillow" so I cranked the tube temp to 4 (Respironics) and didn't have a prob.

I am glad you sorted the rainout problem out. Hopefully I have sorted mine out as well. The colder weather has had an effect on it, for sure.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Gurgle Sound In Tubing rooy1960 8 254 05-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Shorter tube than Climate Line Tubing? hmucha 9 264 04-17-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  [Equipment] Help! ResMed tubing won't heat up! Sunshie 4 500 12-29-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Tubing size jmayer180 7 757 11-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Resmed Climateline tubing smell wenfroed 3 749 09-19-2016, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  A10 error- tubing blocked check your tubing dwd1249 9 1,115 07-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Rain out in climate line hose Inky1 9 866 07-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Sn00zeAlarm