Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR v1.5.0 released
RE: OSCAR v1.5.0 released
This is the error readout in debug when I click check for updates.
Disabled AV prior to clicking.

25571: Warning: QSslSocket::connectToHostEncrypted: TLS initialization failed
25590: Warning: Update Check Error: "TLS initialization failed"
32541: Debug: Starting network request for "https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/versions/versions.xml"
(09-04-2023, 12:44 PM)brunofs1978 Wrote: I have a Sefam S. Box cpap machine and I am unable to upload the data from the SD card to Oscar sofware. Can anyone help me?
Is there any other software I can use to analyze the Sefam S. Box data?

OSCAR does not yet support the SEFAM machines.
For free software that will work with your S. Box machine, go here:
https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...hines-only
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

If someone is having trouble downloading with Edge, I switched to Chrome and it worked fine on my Windows 11 machine.
(09-03-2023, 10:59 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: mecutl3r,

After you download the installer and double click it, it should mount the dmg and show you the 3 icons in the window.  The default system app to open disk image files (dmg) is DiskImageMounter.app  Then drag the OSCAR.app to your /Applications folder.
The M1/M2 Macs use Rosetta 2 for emulation for Intel apps.  It should be a seamless process.
That is exactly what I did earlier. Then when I tried to open Oscar, it said it could not open it. So then I tried the control-click and instead of a choice to "Open", it said "Open With", which didn't help. but I just tried the whole process again, exactly the same, and this time when I tried to open Oscar, the dialog asked if I really wanted to open it. I clicked "Open", and it worked. Go figure...
Hi Jeff,

This is what  I get when I tried to search for an update of Oscar:

18674: Warning: QSslSocket::connectToHostEncrypted: TLS initialization failed
18677: Warning: Update Check Error: "TLS initialization failed"
23446: Debug: Starting network request for "https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/versions/versions.xml"
256306: Warning: QSslSocket::connectToHostEncrypted: TLS initialization failed
256395: Warning: Update Check Error: "TLS initialization failed"
262319: Debug: Starting network request for "https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/versions/versions.xml"
Jeff, take a look at this regarding the TLS initialization error:

https://forum.qt.io/topic/95700/qsslsock...ion-failed

Not sure if that's the same issue or not.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

SuperSleeper,

Thanks. That's as good a place as any to start.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Thank you! Thank you! It is now properly readable on my 4k monitor!
(09-05-2023, 04:02 PM)njf1525 Wrote: Thank you! Thank you! It is now properly readable on my 4k monitor!

Just curious... Are you running Windows? If so can you let us know what your scaling is set to for your monitor...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

(09-05-2023, 10:46 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Just curious... Are you running Windows?  If so can you let us know what your scaling is set to for your monitor...

Windows 11. My laptop has a 2256 x 1504 resolution scaled at 150% and my external monitor is 3840 x 2160 also scaled at 150%.

Before, the vertical words next to the graphs were always squashed on top of the scale figures to the left of the graphs. Now they are not and are clearly legible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 240 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR v1.5.1 released Jeff8356 36 6,930 12-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  OSCAR v1.4.0 is released GuyScharf 76 15,465 08-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,673 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR v1.3.1 is released GuyScharf 25 5,162 06-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Eztimes97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.