Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account


New Posts   Today's Posts

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
can anyone please tell me if your data is still on the SD card after you download the data. As i still want it on the card for my sleep specialist to see.

thanks
chelle



Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(01-08-2014, 06:33 AM)chelle1957 Wrote: can anyone please tell me if your data is still on the SD card after you download the data. As i still want it on the card for my sleep specialist to see.

thanks
chelle

yes, it is still on the card after you download it. To make sure you don't have any issues, it is a good idea to lock the sd card, download it, unlock it and don't forget to put it back in your machine. hope this helps.
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
(02-23-2012, 01:19 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
Hosenose Wrote:Wife is an RN and says about 90% of patients are passive and defer totally to the authority of those in white coats, sometimes to their detriment. The other 10% often get labeled "non-compliant" or "difficult" when they don't automatically go with the flow. I'm not stupid, and I'm not a herd animal. I want to help paddle the boat and not be a passenger, and I resent like heck the "we know what's best for you" attitude that I see in so much of the health care industry (which is where I work, too).

Amen!!

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
I'm very new to all of this and just trying to get my feet wet... Very pleased to have discovered this cool site. My question regarding the ResMed software is, if I install it on my machine and download the data from the ResMed will the data still be on the card when I go visit my Clinician? Or is it a destructive download?

Thanks for your help.



Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(01-08-2014, 08:38 PM)retired_guy Wrote: My question regarding the ResMed software is, if I install it on my machine and download the data from the ResMed will the data still be on the card when I go visit my Clinician? Or is it a destructive download?

Thanks for your help.
Hi retired_guy, welcome aboard
The answer to your question is yes. The machine store compliance and therapy data for up to 365 days and the machine write the same data on the SD plus the SD card stores 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of flow data. Also detailed data written directly on the SD card (not stored in machine memory) so its important to to have in the card inserted in the machine (and download at least once a week) otherwise detailed data is lost and not recoverable. Data on the S9 and SD card http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16) [copied from old forum]
(01-08-2014, 11:52 AM)PaytonA Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 01:19 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
Hosenose Wrote:Wife is an RN and says about 90% of patients are passive and defer totally to the authority of those in white coats, sometimes to their detriment. The other 10% often get labeled "non-compliant" or "difficult" when they don't automatically go with the flow. I'm not stupid, and I'm not a herd animal. I want to help paddle the boat and not be a passenger, and I resent like heck the "we know what's best for you" attitude that I see in so much of the health care industry (which is where I work, too).

Amen!!

I must be in the 10% and have been known to fire doctors because they were noncompliant and filed false claims with my insurance company and refused to correct incorrect medical records and for also not addressing issues that I was having! It is my life, my medical history and untreated symptoms that are ignored is my prerogative to keep reporting them to the doctor and expect them to address these concerns! If they don't, they get fired. I have a family that I need to be there for
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
Hello SuperSleeper

My options for data look somewhat different. I have the option of summary and detailed. Under detailed I can select all. If I select all my data box reads All summary and detailed data. I guess that would be equivalent to all data. Any idea as to why the difference ?

Thanks
Apapuser







Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(01-09-2014, 02:48 PM)Apapuser Wrote: Hello SuperSleeper

My options for data look somewhat different. I have the option of summary and detailed. Under detailed I can select all. If I select all my data box reads All summary and detailed data. I guess that would be equivalent to all data. Any idea as to why the difference ?

Thanks
Apapuser

there is another box to check and I think it says something like report all data that is high or something similar when you are selecting what data you want to look at daily. hope this helps.
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
(01-09-2014, 04:03 PM)me50 Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 02:48 PM)Apapuser Wrote: Hello SuperSleeper

My options for data look somewhat different. I have the option of summary and detailed. Under detailed I can select all. If I select all my data box reads All summary and detailed data. I guess that would be equivalent to all data. Any idea as to why the difference ?

Thanks
Apapuser

there is another box to check and I think it says something like report all data that is high or something similar when you are selecting what data you want to look at daily. hope this helps.

Yes thank you. Have all data now
Apapuser

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.3)
Thanks Zonk...



Donate to Apnea Board  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need Encore Pro 2.21a or older version Alpersa 19 719 11-14-2018, 10:50 PM
Last Post: AliceF
  printing ResScan detailed graphs bwhresmed265 3 89 11-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Last Post: bwhresmed265
  ResScan 6.0 Software Lowhypopnea 4 286 11-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Information [Admin Note] New ResScan version 6.0 SuperSleeper 44 7,091 11-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post: zzzlessinMS
  Sleepyhead [most recent version?] LarryRapp 7 302 10-22-2018, 08:17 AM
Last Post: LarryRapp
  ResScan Software for Mac? Cam12 3 195 10-17-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Cam12
  ResScan 6.0 Install Problem wkracke 24 2,325 10-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Last Post: AlanE


New Posts   Today's Posts






About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.