Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

User-interface issue
User-interface issue
Does anyone know how I can get rid of this user-interface issue? The titles of the graphs are superpositioned onto the y-axis units of account.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
User-interface issue
(07-29-2023, 03:33 AM)jwest Wrote: Does anyone know how I can get rid of this user-interface issue? The titles of the graphs are superpositioned onto the y-axis units of account.

Windows / MacOS or other OS? Any unusual graphics card or other thing? I'm on MacOS and don't see the issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: User-interface issue
windows OS, but I could run it on a linux distro partition, if that could help? It's a GTX 1650. I guess I can work around it, but it is mildly irritating, as it takes more time to read the units / words through the other.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it a UHD?  If so, read this Wiki, https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...s_problems.

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is, and I tried your troubleshooting recommendations, but unfortunately it didn't resolve. I tried downloading the 32-bit version, making the change you suggested prior to downloading, etc, and it still hasn't resolved.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try going to File > Preferences > Appearance and reduce the font size.

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's the one. Thank you good person of the internet
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 578 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/Wellue Check Me O2 [interface cable] Kingsway 6 1,273 11-14-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 595 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 634 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 979 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 411 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  Oscar Issue(s) Trevor G 7 831 05-21-2023, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.