Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 run hours???
Airsense 10 run hours???
When I got my first AS10 (last June), you had to check the actual run hours in the clinical menu. Or so I thought.

The machine now shows them in the main my options menu from the non-clinical area. And on 2 machines.

Was I wrong? Were the run hours always visible from the main menu??? I don't remember doing any kind of firmware updates.

The machines are from '21 and '23.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 run hours???
Unfortunate for me it's been a while, but I thought run hours was available in clinical menu maybe near the bottom. Usage/user hours should be accessible up front.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
In user or clinical menu it's under "About", second item down. First item is serial or model number I forget which.

This is the total run hours for the life of the machine, which is what you're looking for?
Post Reply Post Reply
as of now, total run hours are in the main my options menu. there's an "about" section at the bottom of it, just like in the clinical menu. I'm just wondering if I missed some kind of firmware/software update.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are two different hours tracked.

In the About menu is the Total RUN hours since it was built or the blower was properly replaced.

The other is YOUR total therapy hours. They may be the same but if you were to perform a "Factory Reset", which should be performed on a used machine, the total run hours will be unchanged but your therapy hours would be reset to zero.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2024, 02:53 PM)Gideon Wrote: There are two different hours tracked.

In the About menu is the Total RUN hours since it was built or the blower was properly replaced.

The other is YOUR total therapy hours.  They may be the same but if you were to perform a "Factory Reset", which should be performed on a used machine, the total run hours will be unchanged but your therapy hours would be reset to zero.

10-4, that makes sense. i know i have been the only person to use one of the  machines, but not the other. i thought i had done a factory  reset on that one, but will do so now.

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Consistently Waking Up After ~3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 3 839 Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Last Post: redpackman
  Used resmed 10 [how to find usage hours] Justbreath 6 5,579 07-13-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  What is average hours per year on CPAP machine? sleepingbetterinFl 1 192 07-10-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Narcil
  [CPAP] ResMed A10 Run Hours for Motor Life Exceeded Sleepster 9 479 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Angry [Treatment] Consistently getting <4 hours of sleep after several months snoor 16 848 05-10-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: snoor
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 run hours gardencat 0 211 04-28-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: gardencat
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 656 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.