Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AirMini Mask question
AirMini Mask question
I have an Airsense 10 and use a dreamwear nasal mask with the tubing coming from the top of the headgear. It works well and has for several years and the nasal pad thing fits my misshapen nose and doesn't mind my mustache.

I just received an Airsense Mini travel machine and it came (well, I ordered and paid for) the airfit P10 nasal mask. We will be camping quite a bit this summer so I've tried it out a few nights.  

I hate the nasal prongs and even though the mini works well, I fight with that mask and as an active sleeper, wake up putting it back in my nostrils several times per night as well as feeling the humidx vent a few inches below my mask blow cold air on my chest and my wife won't let me spoon her because it blows air on her as well.

It seems to me that if I have great luck with the Dreamwear mask, I should be able to get the same with the mini and find myself confused with what I need to do to McGuyver connections that will allow me to keep the humidx active and have a mask that fits my face with the proprietary connections and what not on the mini.

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] F&P full face mask flap question louwho 11 599 06-04-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  Q-lite Muffler to AirMini Mask Adapter Availability?? mcman56 3 1,213 05-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: terroir
  Airmini noise question sfr79 40 24,043 05-12-2024, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Debsmith
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 377 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 411 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 1,722 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 440 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.