Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Incraese pressure a bit?
Incraese pressure a bit?
Attached chart. Based on the few times my pressure seems to increase to 12 (that's the top setting presently), does this suggest I should up my upper limit to maybe 13? I think that was what it was originally set at when I first went on therapy but I was getting leaks so dialed it down one notch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Incraese pressure a bit?
Please post the full chart for that night. Hard to tell what is causing it and make recommendations without seeing the big picture.
Post Reply Post Reply
How does one get a photo of all 17 charts?
Post Reply Post Reply
We don't need to see 17 graphs.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

Post the following graphs:  Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Flow Limitations and Leak Rate.

Take a Screenshot:
Set your display to the Standard view.  
(View > Reset Graphs > Standard)
Take a screenshot of your Daily screen.
   * For Windows or Linux: Use the F12 key
   * For a Mac: Use Fn+F12
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Opal gave a great Cliff note version. Here’s the longer answer…

https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ganization
Post Reply Post Reply
Here it is

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Almost. The left panel contains useful info as well. Minus the calendar please.

Albeit not seeing numbers, there's some flow limits that can be problematic, along with the occasional OA, H.

How do you feel after that session?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No I don’t think you need a higher max pressure. You have lflow limits that caused your higher pressure and at 0.0 time on the chart you had a brief amount of positional apnea. No pressure can clear Potential apnea you have to find a way to stay out of the position. Sleeping on your back can be a reason.

You could raise the min pressure to help with the flow limits.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
How much might you suggest increasing it?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 19,243 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 1,046 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Pressure] Pressure suggestions to reduce ear pressure? rv88 0 684 05-24-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: rv88
  FFM HELP: no leaks, no nose bridge pressure and no headgear pressure on back of neck? koy23 6 1,615 01-22-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: koy23
  Is expiratory pressure relief similar to BiPAP on lower pressure settings? drmaestro 11 3,509 05-18-2020, 01:35 PM
  [Pressure] Difference between EPAP set pressure and operational pressure brugerard 8 2,450 01-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: brugerard
Question 90% Pressure meaning & Setting Correct Pressure for Auto-CPAP dk2011 2 3,719 12-28-2018, 05:37 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.