Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto
RE: new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto
Thanks!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using an AirCurve 10 for about 3 years now and its been life-changing.  I was having about 57 incidents/hour based upon an in-lab studies before using ASV bipap therapy, and now I'm down to an average of 0.4 per hour!  Prior to therapy, there were days where I was so tired that i felt dizzy and almost non-functional.  Absent non-apnea related sleeping issues, I generally feel quite rested.  

The only other consideration you might want to think about with your purchase decision is after-sale support.  I got my machine from Apria with my insurance paying most of the cost.  I've had a few issues over the years, including a defective power supply, and Apria did a quick diagnosis and exchange for me at no cost.  Fortunately, they have a branch nearby, so I was able to get it remedied without having to go a night absent my machine which I've become psychologically dependent upon.  

Good luck and enjoy your machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2024, 11:32 AM)RLRoth Wrote: I have been using an AirCurve 10 for about 3 years now and its been life-changing.  I was having about 57 incidents/hour based upon an in-lab studies before using ASV bipap therapy, and now I'm down to an average of 0.4 per hour!  Prior to therapy, there were days where I was so tired that i felt dizzy and almost non-functional.  Absent non-apnea related sleeping issues, I generally feel quite rested.  

The only other consideration you might want to think about with your purchase decision is after-sale support.  I got my machine from Apria with my insurance paying most of the cost.  I've had a few issues over the years, including a defective power supply, and Apria did a quick diagnosis and exchange for me at no cost.  Fortunately, they have a branch nearby, so I was able to get it remedied without having to go a night absent my machine which I've become psychologically dependent upon.  

Good luck and enjoy your machine!

Thanks! I am enjoying it more than my Resmed airsense 11. I think I am sleeping a little better!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Pressure] Intermittent leaks on my AirCurve 10 Daniel5584 2 41 4 hours ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart Raven87 21 407 5 hours ago
Last Post: Raven87
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 16 434 Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Last Post: aubreyjs
  VAuto Trigger Setting MrIvanDrago 2 81 04-25-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 9 259 04-24-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Tmjidaho
  need help be with Ti min and Ti max, just got airsense vauto and got some questions shedu1337 7 199 04-22-2024, 09:02 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 3 177 04-20-2024, 02:07 AM
Last Post: melbell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.