في الصفحة /
--> Do not use these buttons when you are on a translated page. Just close this tab to go back. <--
- 1 OSCAR - the Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
- 2 Introduction
- 3 OSCAR Supported Machines and Devices
- 4 OSCAR Installation and Data Migration Guide
- 5 Run OSCAR for the first time
- 6 Basic OSCAR organisation
- 7 OSCAR Chart Organization and preparing for Screen Shot
- 8 OSCAR Preferences
- 9 OSCAR Troubleshooting
- 10 International OSCAR Help
OSCAR - the Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
OSCAR is software compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems, developed for reviewing and exploring data produced by supported CPAP, bilevel, ventilators and related machines used in the treatment of sleep apnea. Oscar requires that data is collected on a SD card which MUST be inserted into the PAP machine during use to record detailed data.
- This help system is a work in progress. Links shown in red indicate that the specific content is yet to be added to the wiki.
- Background information about the program: About OSCAR, OSCAR Credits and OSCAR Release Notes.
- The OSCAR program can be obtained free of charge from: Official OSCAR Download Page
- For a detailed discussion on the interpretation of your data see CPAP Data Interpretation
- Acknowledgement: Much of the material in this help system has been taken and/or adapted from RobySue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead, with consent.
OSCAR Supported Machines and Devices
The list of machines supported by OSCAR is expanding. Here is the list of currently compatible CPAP machines, oximeters, and sleep monitors:
OSCAR Installation and Data Migration Guide
A discussion of downloading and installing OSCAR on your PC followed by a discussion of migrating data from a previous version or from SleepyHead.
Run OSCAR for the first time
How to create a profile and import data
Basic OSCAR organisation
A description of the various windows in OSCAR and the available options.
OSCAR Chart Organization and preparing for Screen Shot
For a brief tutorial on the best way to arrange your OSCAR charts for review, follow this link:
For advice on attaching charts and images to Apnea Board forums, follow this link:
To learn about the various changes you can make to the setup of OSCAR, see
Having trouble with OSCAR? You may find the answer here:
International OSCAR Help
Languages for OSCAR -->