Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Moved from APAP to BPAP and struggling
Gross 
Moved from APAP to BPAP and struggling
Diagnosed in October '23, started on an Airsense 10 Auto in December of '23.  Due to experiencing severe aerophagia, my doc switched me to a BiPAP machine earlier this month.  i am now using an Aircurve 10 vAuto and I am struggling.   My AHI seems to be doing well but the bloating has gotten much worse to the point of extreme discomfort almost every morning.  I've reached out to my doctor about this and their office has made no attempt to accommodate me anytime soon.   Please help.

i use a full face mask and am a mouth breather.  I sleep on both my left and right side as I toss and turn throughout the night.  My mask off issues are related to a senior dog needing to use the bathroom throughout the night.  i posted my current machine settings as well as screen shots of last nights data.

Device Settings

Mode
VPAPauto
Min EPAP
15.00 cmH2O
Max IPAP
25.00 cmH2O
PS
5.00 cmH2O
Cycle
Med
Ramp
On
Ramp Pressure
5 cmH2O
Ramp Time
5.00 Minutes
TiMax
2.00 Seconds
TiMin
0.30 Seconds
Trigger
Med

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Moved from APAP to BPAP and struggling
So far I’ve adjusted Ti Max to 3 and Trigger to High..  this seemed to be more comfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Struggling with UARS - included pulse rate data RagingBull 2 87 5 hours ago
Last Post: RagingBull
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 30 1,163 8 hours ago
Last Post: ewriter
  Help with moving from Lowenstein APAP to Resmed Bi-Level WisNaeMe 4 262 10 hours ago
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  New to CPAP and struggling with my mask. jmswjunk4 8 273 05-01-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: jmswjunk4
  Struggling with leaks Resmed F40 Karatechop 9 302 05-01-2024, 06:40 AM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Resmed airsense 11 settings CPAP vs APAP Puffy cheeks 2 138 04-30-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New to Apnea and APAP, looking for OSCAR feedback myklu 4 166 04-26-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: myklu

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.